- People & History & Statues & Statues of History – #Charlottesville #racism
- If you’re angry & you know it, shake your fist (a post to read regardless of who you voted for)
- Freedom Hangover
- Flash Gordon – #1Word5voices #HolySaturday #Lent #Easter
- Chaco-crazed, grimy love – Maundy Thursday thoughts – #40days #Lent #1Word5voices #MaundyThursday
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
A few weeks back, a friend of mine riffed a blog post based off of an article I wrote for our church’s newsletter. We’ve been having this conversation on and off about what the Church should look like over the … Continue reading
You’ve probably heard the adage that your character is “who you are when no one’s looking,” right? Totally true. I’m formulating something that might update this saying. This might just change the American vernacular. It’s going to alter the kind … Continue reading
Sometimes, as a student pastor, I get frustrated because teenagers don’t always see the wad of potential God has stuffed inside them. Life can be hard and we often react by shutting down. We turn our back on Jesus. We … Continue reading
A good friend of mine tweeted this the other day: “Faith makes things possible, not easy.”—Audrey Fleenor (@udreyfleenor) What a great quote! Boom goes the dynamite. This quote got me thinking about North American-style Christ following. We have become deluded … Continue reading
People always be talking about haters. “Why you hatin’ on me?” “You must have drank your Haterade today.” “Haters gonna hate, but there’s always more to scrape.”* These are all common phrases you hear people utter with this terminology for … Continue reading